Motor Vehicle Accidents
A motor vehicle accident can occur out of the blue and cause intense physical and mental trauma. Luckily, there are laws in place to protect you in the case of an accident like this.
If you are in a motor vehicle accident always remember to take the following steps:
- Complete an accident report with the appropriate state police
- Document the accident and injuries with photos
- Get contact information of anyone involved in or witness to the accident
- Immediately seek medical attention and be sure to explain your injuries
- Only talk to a lawyer or medical professional about the accident
Do not wait to talk to a legal professional about your accident. We can help you get back on your feet and get you the compensation you deserve.